Hearing Care & Services
At Beach Eye Care & Audiology, we treat hearing loss and related auditory problems in people of all ages.
We work in close cooperation with a variety of specialists to provide state-of-the-art diagnostic testing for patients with any degree of hearing loss or communication impairment.
We have a full-service dispensing program for hearing aids and assistive listening devices, and we offer rehabilitative services for hearing loss, tinnitus and hyperacusis (extreme sound sensitivity).
We believe that better hearing is more than just a test and a hearing aid; the real need is for better listening skills and communication strategies to improve an individual’s personal, social, educational, and professional relationships and skills affected by hearing loss. We are proud to offer specialized services such as hearing aids, cochlear implants, assistive listening devices, and various other tools that can be used to enhance your patients’ listening and communication skills. These include comprehensive, evidence‐based interventions for tinnitus and auditory training/listening therapy. Rest assured, we will work with you and your patients to create the best treatment plan possible.
Our services include:
- Assistive listening device dispensing
- Audiologic rehabilitation, including LACE (listening and communication enhancement) program and rehabilitative classes
- Comprehensive hearing testing
- Earplug and swim mold dispensing of custom products, including earplugs for musicians
- Hearing aid consultation and evaluation
- Hearing aid dispensing
- Hearing aid electroacoustic analysis and real ear probe-microphone testing
- Hearing screening
- Medical-legal audiologic evaluation
- Middle ear function assessment
- Otoacoustic emissions testing
- Cochlear implants
- Pediatric audiology (all ages)
- Hyperacusis and tinnitus assessment, counseling and rehabilitation